NIPS 2016: 5th - 10th December, 2016
- NIPS 2016 RNN Symposium. 'Log-Linear RNNs: Towards Recurrent Neural Networks with Flexible Prior Knowledge', Marc Dymetman and Chunyang Xiao:.
- Workshop on Machine Learning for Intelligent Transportation Systems.'Efficient decomposition method for the stochastic optimization of public transport schedules', Sofia Michel
- Deep Reinforcement Learning workshop:'Dialog Management with Deep Imitation Learning using Gated End-to-End Memory Networks', Julien Perez
- Oral and Panel discussion at workshop Let’s Discuss: Learning Methods for Dialogue. 'Learning Goal-oriented Dialog using Gated End-to-End Memory Networks', Julien Perez.
- Demonstration: Realistic Virtual Worlds and Human Actions for Video Understanding, Cesar De Souza, Adrien Gaidon and Antonio Lopez