Xerox Research Centre Europe (XRCE) creates disruptive technologies that transform businesses by making their processes more automated, intelligent and agile. Research in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, data analytics, natural language processing and ethnography is combined with deep industry expertise in many sectors.
XRCE has a long term strategic partnership program, provides research as a service and collaborates in European Union and government projects.
11th-16th December 2016
Fabien Guillot and Ngoc-Phuoc-An Vo: DISCO: A System Leveraging Semantic Search in Document Review, co-authored with Caroline Privault.
Demonstration session: 13th December, 2016, 14:00 - 16:00
“We’re working at pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, and that’s very exciting.”
In his role with Xerox research, Julien has been able to follow an unconventional approach for a research scientist — working in a multi-disciplinary team focused on business needs, while also conducting basic research. It has, he says, provided an ideal platform for discovery.
NIPS 2016: 5th - 10th December, 2016
- NIPS 2016 RNN Symposium. 'Log-Linear RNNs: Towards Recurrent Neural Networks with Flexible Prior Knowledge', Marc Dymetman and Chunyang Xiao:.
- Workshop on Machine Learning for Intelligent Transportation Systems.'Efficient decomposition method for the stochastic optimization of public transport schedules', Sofia Michel
- Deep Reinforcement Learning workshop:'Dialog Management with Deep Imitation Learning using Gated End-to-End Memory Networks', Julien Perez
- Oral and Panel discussion at workshop Let’s Discuss: Learning Methods for Dialogue. 'Learning Goal-oriented Dialog using Gated End-to-End Memory Networks', Julien Perez.
- Demonstration: Realistic Virtual Worlds and Human Actions for Video Understanding, Cesar De Souza, Adrien Gaidon and Antonio Lopez
The new XRCE website launched Tuesday, 22nd November 2016.
New content - smooth navigation - mobile responsive – modern design.
It was time our web site changed but we didn’t want to just copy the content into a fresh look. We looked hard at our visitor analytics and did a number of interviews to fully understand what our visitors are most interested in. We worked to make that content easier to find and more valuable for our two main audiences - the research community and our business and industry partners.
Customized innovation solutions using our cutting edge technology and expertise.Contact us for more information