- Web Platform for Computer Vision Services
- Deep memory model for machine reading
- User Activity Modelling for Urban Mobility
- Structure Representation in Sub-spaces
- Towards broader classes of user feedback in interactive machine learning – Application to Sensitivity Review
- Automatic Printer Device Locator
- Dynamic and time-dependent trip planning
- Multicriteria trip planning
- Extended GTFS Editor
- Design and develop a tool for computational resource monitoring (GPU, CPU, RAM, Disk, ...)
Please note that applicants must be registered students at a university or other academic institution and that this establishment will need to sign an 'Internship Convention' with Xerox before the student is accepted.
If you would like to submit your application, please send it to the people specified at the end of the project description or to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the project reference or title.
The Xerox European Research Centre (XRCE) is a multidisciplinary and extremely multicultural organization specializing in service analytics, work practice technologies, machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, data mining and software architectures and frameworks. It creates innovative services and solutions for a number of industries and capabilities including Transportation and Healthcare, Document Outsourcing and process Automation.
The centre collaborates with many partners in the European scientific community on R&D projects.
The centre is located in the south east of France in Grenoble. The notoriety of Grenoble comes from its exceptional natural environment and scientific reputation with 21,000 jobs in public and private research. It has a large student community (over 62,000 students) and is a lively and cosmopolitan place, offering a host of leisure opportunities. Grenoble is close to both the Swiss and Italian borders and is the ideal place for skiing, hiking, climbing, hang gliding and all types of mountain sports.
This video will give you a taste of what it’s like to work at Xerox Research Centre Europe!