General information about Geneva Cointrin Airport
Distance from XRCE : 1h40
- Exit the airport on the French Side and follow directions to "Annecy/Lyon". Take the motorway "Annecy/Chambery/Grenoble". Take the exit "Meylan Est ZIRST", which is after Montbonnot but before Grenoble. Then follow the XRCE local map.
Coming to XRCE by taxi
- This option is very expensive.
Chauffeured Cars service (limo needs to be reserved in advance)
- SaintAir (special Xerox rates. Individual and shared car service)
- Alpes Luxury Cars (special Xerox rates. VIP, individual limo, no gathering of passengers)
Coming by airport shuttle bus
- The journey is 2 hours. Click Here to check the shuttle bus timetable.
Coming by train
- For general information about trains and schedules, visit the official French railway site: SNCF