Lyon Saint Exupery
General information about Lyon Saint Exupery Airport
Distance from XRCE : 90km, 1 hour drive
Coming by car
- When you arrive at Grenoble from Lyon Saint Exupery, follow directions for the "Rocade Sud" Expressway (ring road). Follow the directions for "Chambery" until the exit "Meylan-Est ZIRST". After exiting at "Meylan-Est ZIRST" , follow the XRCE local map.
- This option is expensive. You can take a taxi at the exit of the airport.
Chauffeured Cars service (limo needs to be reserved in advance)
- SaintAir (special Xerox rates. Individual and shared car service)
- Alpes Luxury Cars (special Xerox rates. VIP, individual limo, no gathering of passengers)
Airport shuttle bus (FAURE Vercors)
- The Airport Shuttle bus will take you to the Grenoble Bus Station. The journey takes one hour. Click Here to check the shuttle bus timetable.
- For general information about trains and schedules, visit the official French railway site: SNCF. There are only about 4 trains a day from the airport to Grenoble.